Please e-mail me if you would like to order a camo cup. I order them only on request.
Out of Stock
Initially, the CamoCup® was developed for infants, children, and adults with sensomotor restrictions.
However, it is perfectly suitable for all children who must learn to drink since it ideally supports learning to drink thanks to its novel form. Your children can see the liquid through the big opening, and can enjoy in this way the experience of drinking independently.
CamoCup® makes drinking secure and easy!
The extraordinary form of the CamoCup® corresponds to two hands put together as if trying to scoop water from a well. The thereby produced groove provides for a specific and well metered flow of the beverage.
Breastfeeding consultants, midwives, nutritionists, dentists, and speech therapists recommend the use of CamoCup® in order to ease the transition from breastfeeding to an open cup.
Special features of the CamoCup®:
- Beak shape with drinking groove for an accurate flow
- Nipples within the lip area stimulate the swallowing reflex
- Wide grip grooves provide a secure hold
- The missing cup handle relaxes the facial muscles when gripping the cup with both hands
- The broad base provides a firm stand
- Food safe, unbreakable, suitable for dish washers, and sterilisable
Plastics, free of PVC, phthalates, and bisphenol A, tested for harmful substances
approx. 10 cm high, filling quantity 20–120 ml, scalable in steps of 20 ml