We offer our classic HOP-TYE® in wonderful colour combinations or with applications or embroidery.
From brightly coloured to plain and simple – we have both to offer, and you will surely find your personal favourite.
The HOP-TYE® is a carrying aid from birth up to approx. 2.5 years.
You can use the HOP-TYE® for front and rucksack carrying. The detailed and illustrated carrying instructions being supplied with each HOP-TYE® show step by step how to tie our HOP-TYE®. You may order even our carrying instructions separately. The German magazine ÖKO-Test rewarded our HOP-TYE design “Chicago” with an overall assessment of “good”. The result of the harmful substance check is even “very good”.
Special features of the HOP-TYE “Classic”:
- The HOP-TYE has a rollable hood that can be used as a headrest for your baby.
- The extra-wide shoulder straps that can be fanned out and which consist of the carrier fabric (length approx. 220 cm x 25 cm), and the padded waist belts provide for pleasant carrying comfort.
- The convenient drawstring serves for the easy lifting of the headrest when using the back carrier.
- The flexible base (20 to 40 cm) ensures the correct spread-squad position.
- The HOP-TYE® is suitable for a waist up to 160 cm (depending on the base width).
- The drawstring in the neck area allows for a perfect adjustment.
100% cotton, tested for harmful substances (carrier fabric of the HOPPEDIZ® baby slings)
washable up to 40°C
|Design||Agadir 4.60m x 0.70m, Brest, Chicago black, Darjeeling purple, Kapstadt, London black-white, Los-Angeles-grey, Samoa, Timbuktu-black|